The 2008-09 fiscal year has ended for Tri Delta. It showed a 3% increase in ridership over the previous year on fixed route service. Dial-a-Ride saw an increase of 9%. Over 2.8 million trips were provided. When final budget numbers are reported the agency should be approximately 11% under budget.
- Most used routes: 300 and 391
- Most productive route: 387 and 380
- Seniors/disabled: 12% of fixed route riders are senior and disabled passengers. That increases to 15% on weekends and holidays.
- Cash fare: Only 26% of passengers pay a cash fare. The others take advantage of one of the pre-paid pass options.
- The Tri Delta Transit fleet was driven over 3.4 million miles.
- Passengers in wheelchairs used the bus system over 61,000 times.
- The bicycle racks were used 16,824 times.