The City of Oakley Youth Advisory Council presents the Second Annual Oakley’s Got Talent Competition this May at the new Recreation Center at 1250 O’Hara Avenue.
If you sing, dance, play an instrument, or have a special hidden talent then check it out! Individuals and groups are welcome. All acts interested in performing must complete this application (one application per group).
All performances must be family friendly, performances are monitored for use of inappropriate lyrics, gestures and dance moves. Auditions will be held on Friday, April 5th at 5:30 p.m.
- Performances are limited to 5 minutes in length.
- Performers must live in or be enrolled in school in Oakley. (Non-residents may participate if they are in a group where over 50% of the members reside or are enrolled in Oakley schools)
- All performance attire and/or costumes must be deemed appropriate by the panel of judges.
- If the performer is singing or rapping background music must be INSTRUMENTAL only.
- Music for the performance must be provided by on a Flash Drive or on an iPod/iPhone format.
- Performers are required to perform the same act in dress rehearsal and performance
- If performers do not attend dress rehearsal they will not be permitted to perform.