Talk Saves Lives is American Foundation for Suicide Preventions’ standardized, 45-60 minute education program that provides participants with a clear understanding of this leading cause of death, including the most up-to-date research on suicide prevention, and what they can do in their communities to save lives. Participants will learn common risk factors and warning signs associated with suicide, and how to keep themselves and others safe.
Upcoming Talk Saves Lives Virtual Presentations:
- June 10th 1:00 PM (PST) – Talk Saves Lives – Register Here
- June 14th – 6:00 PM (PST) – Talk Saves Lives – Register Here
- June 15th- 12:00 PM (PST)- Talk Saves Lives-Register Here
- June 16th- 6:00 PM (PST)- Talk Saves Lives- Register Here
- June 17th – 7:00 PM (MST) – Talk Saves Lives – Register Here
All presentations are 45-60 minutes long. We ask that all participants be 18 years of age or older. Please note the time zone listed for each presentation.